Occasionally the Caterpillar CAT S30 overheats and is warm when touched. Don’t be anxious, this does not mean that your Caterpillar CAT S30 has a problem. In truth, it is quite common that a smartphone overheats and this can come from many things. Thus, there are many and varied reasons and factors that can induce the Caterpillar CAT S30 to overheat. We will see outlined in this article what are the good reasons for this increase in temperature and how you can remedy it. We will first of all see what the sources of overheating could be. We will see in a second part how you can prevent the overheating of Caterpillar CAT S30. At last, we will see what apps you can install to manage the temperature of the smartphone.
Why does the Caterpillar CAT S30 overheat?
There could be a lot of causes for the overheating of Caterpillar CAT S30. You will see below all the possible reasons for an overheating:
- The cpu is too busy: An app or apps could possibly be too hungry and the cpu may overheat.
- Caterpillar CAT S30 overheats whilst charging: In the event you do not make use of the original charging cable, the smartphone may possibly overheat.
- The battery overheats: Occasionally the old battery overheats. If it is the case, it is a signal that you need to change it.
- The ambient temperature: When it is incredibly hot around you, it is likely that the Caterpillar CAT S30 has problems to cool. Oftentimes it gets hot.
- You are requesting for too much power: It is likely that the Caterpillar CAT S30 will overheat if you have been playing energy-hungry games for a time or when you are practicing an activity that necessitates a lot of power. One example is: film in HD for several minutes.
If perhaps your Caterpillar CAT S30 restarts or turns off when it overheats, it’s typical. In truth, it is a security process that turns off the system in order that the temperature does not damage the smartphone.
The right way to prevent the Caterpillar CAT S30 from overheating
Based on the source of the overheating on Caterpillar CAT S30, the answers will be diverse. Listed below are the answers according to the concerns.
- In the event that the cpu is too busy: You can close the applications that are open on the Caterpillar CAT S30 one by one and observe if the smartphone cools down.
- If perhaps the Caterpillar CAT S30 overheats while charging: Utilize the initial charging cable in case you have it. If you no longer have it, try using a different cable.
- If perhaps the battery overheats: Install an app that could control the temperature of the Caterpillar CAT S30 battery. If it remains, replace the battery before it explodes.
- In the event that the ambient temperature is too high: Close the applications and keep the Caterpillar CAT S30 away from the sun for the time it is cooled.
- In the event that you ask an excessive amount of power: Take breaks in your games or activities.
Install an app to manage the temperature of your Caterpillar CAT S30
To find out more on the source of the overheating of your Caterpillar CAT S30 and to know its internal temperature, there are applications. These applications allow, among other things, to be able to set maximum temperature thresholds. Additionally they display the Caterpillar CAT S30’s processor activity and the temperature of the battery. We advise the Coolify application which is quite simple to use. Nevertheless, your Caterpillar CAT S30 must be rooted to use.