From time to time the Motorola Moto G 2 overheats and is incredibly hot when touched. Don’t be anxious, this doesn’t mean that your Motorola Moto G 2 has a issue. Certainly, it is actually quite prevalent that a mobile phone overheats and this can originate from several things. So, there are many and varied reasons and elements that can induce the Motorola Moto G 2 to overheat. We will see outlined in this article what are the factors for this increase in temperature and the right way to cure it. We will first of all see what the sources of overheating may be. We will see in a secondary step the right way to prevent the overheating of Motorola Moto G 2. At last, we will see what apps you can actually install to regulate the temperature of the mobile phone.
Why does the Motorola Moto G 2 overheat?
There could be a lot of reasons for the overheating of Motorola Moto G 2. You can find below all the possible causes for an overheating:
- The cpu is too busy: An application or apps may perhaps be very hungry and the cpu may overheat.
- Motorola Moto G 2 overheats while charging: In the event you do not employ the original charging cable, the mobile phone may overheat.
- The battery overheats: Occasionally the old battery overheats. If this is the case, it is a signal that you have to change it.
- The ambient temperature: If it is extremely hot around you, it is possible that the Motorola Moto G 2 has problems to cool. Occasionally it gets hot.
- You are asking for an excessive amount of power: It is possible that the Motorola Moto G 2 will overheat if you have been playing energy-hungry games for a time or if you are practicing an activity that requires a large amount of electric power. For example: film in HD for several minutes.
In cases where your Motorola Moto G 2 restarts or turns off when it overheats, it’s usual. Certainly, it is a protection process that turns off the system to ensure the temperature doesn’t damage the mobile phone.
How to prevent the Motorola Moto G 2 from overheating
Depending on the source of the overheating on Motorola Moto G 2, the answers are going to be diverse. Here are the answers according to the concerns.
- In the event that the cpu is too busy: You can close the applications that are open on the Motorola Moto G 2 one by one and see if the mobile phone cools down.
- In cases where the Motorola Moto G 2 overheats while charging: Use the initial charging cable when you have it. If you no longer own it, try using another cable.
- In cases where the battery overheats: Install an application that will control the temperature of the Motorola Moto G 2 battery. If it remains, change the battery before it explodes.
- In the event that the ambient temperature is way too high: Close the applications and maintain your Motorola Moto G 2 faraway from the sun for the time it is cooled.
- If perhaps you request an excessive amount of power: Take breaks in your games or activities.
Install an application to manage the temperature of your Motorola Moto G 2
For more info on the source of the overheating of your Motorola Moto G 2 and to find out its internal temperature, there are applications. These applications enable, among other stuff, to be able to established maximum temperature thresholds. Additionally, they display the Motorola Moto G 2’s processor activity and the temperature of the battery. We highly recommend the Coolify application which is quite simple to utilise. Nonetheless, your Motorola Moto G 2 need to be rooted to use.