From time to time the Winnovo K43 overheats and is warm when touched. Do not be anxious, this doesn’t signify that your Winnovo K43 has a problem. Indeed, it is quite prevalent that a mobile phone overheats and this can sourced from lots of things. Thus, there are many and varied reasons and factors that can induce the Winnovo K43 to overheat. We will observe on this page what are the explanations for this increase in temperature and the right way to remedy it. We will first of all observe what the sources of overheating can be. We will observe in a second part the right way to prevent the overheating of Winnovo K43. Finally, we will see what applications you can install to regulate the temperature of the mobile phone.
Why does the Winnovo K43 overheat?
There may be several causes for the overheating of Winnovo K43. You can find listed below all the possible explanations for an overheating:
- The processor is too busy: An application or apps may be too hungry and the processor may overheat.
- Winnovo K43 overheats while charging: In the event you do not use the original charging cable, the mobile phone might overheat.
- The battery overheats: Oftentimes the old battery overheats. If this is the case, it is a sign that you must change it.
- The ambient temperature: In case it is very warm around you, it is likely that the Winnovo K43 has problems to cool. Occasionally it gets warm.
- You are requesting for a lot of power: It is likely that the Winnovo K43 will overheat if you have been playing energy-hungry games for some time or when you are practicing an activity that usually requires a lot of electric power. One example is: film in HD for several minutes.
If your Winnovo K43 restarts or turns off when it overheats, it’s usual. Indeed, it is a protection procedure that turns off the device so that the temperature does not damage the mobile phone.
How to prevent the Winnovo K43 from overheating
Depending on the origin of the overheating on Winnovo K43, the solutions will be diverse. Listed below are the solutions according to the concerns.
- If perhaps the processor is too busy: You can close the applications that are open on the Winnovo K43 one by one and see if the mobile phone cools down.
- If the Winnovo K43 overheats while charging: Use the initial charging cable in case you have it. If you no longer own it, try using another cable.
- If the battery overheats: Install an application that can control the temperature of the Winnovo K43 battery. If it persists, replace the battery before it explodes.
- If perhaps the ambient temperature is too high: Close the applications and maintain your Winnovo K43 faraway from the sun for the time it is cooled.
- Whenever you request too much power: Take breaks in your games or activities.
Install an application to control the temperature of your Winnovo K43
To find out more on the origin of the overheating of your Winnovo K43 and to find out its internal temperature, there are applications. These applications allow, among other things, to be able to established maximum temperature thresholds. In addition they show the Winnovo K43’s processor activity and the temperature of the battery. We advise the Coolify application which is very simple to use. Nonetheless, your Winnovo K43 need to be rooted to use.