Sometimes the Amazon Fire HD overheats and is warm when touched. Do not be anxious, this doesn’t mean that your Amazon Fire HD has a problem. Indeed, it truly is quite prevalent that a cellphone overheats and this can come from many things. Thus, there are many reasons and elements which could cause the Amazon Fire HD to overheat. We will discover in this post what are the reasons for this increase in temperature and ways to remedy it. We will 1st discover what the sources of overheating might be. We will discover in a second step ways to stop the overheating of Amazon Fire HD. At last, we will see what applications you can install to control the temperature of the cellphone.
Why does the Amazon Fire HD overheat?
There might be many factors for the overheating of Amazon Fire HD. You will see below all the possible reasons for an overheating:
- The cpu is too busy: An app or applications could possibly be very hungry and the cpu may overheat.
- Amazon Fire HD overheats whilst charging: In the event you do not use the original charging cable, the cellphone may overheat.
- The battery overheats: Occasionally the old battery overheats. If it is the case, it is a sign that you must change it.
- The ambient temperature: When it is extremely warm around you, it is possible that the Amazon Fire HD has difficulty to cool. Sometimes it gets warm.
- You are asking for a lot of power: It is possible that the Amazon Fire HD will overheat if you have been playing energy-hungry video games for some time or when you are exercising an activity that usually requires a large amount of power. As an example: film in HD for several minutes.
In the event that your Amazon Fire HD restarts or turns off when it overheats, it’s usual. Indeed, it is a security procedure that turns off the device so that the temperature doesn’t damage the cellphone.
Tips on how to stop the Amazon Fire HD from overheating
Depending on the source of the overheating on Amazon Fire HD, the answers will likely be diverse. Listed below are the answers according to the problems.
- If the cpu is too busy: You may close the applications that are open on the Amazon Fire HD one by one and observe if the cellphone cools down.
- In the event that the Amazon Fire HD overheats while charging: Make use of the original charging cable when you have it. If you no longer have it, use a different cable.
- In the event that the battery overheats: Install an app that can control the temperature of the Amazon Fire HD battery. If it remains, replace the battery before it explodes.
- If the ambient temperature is way too high: Close the applications and keep your Amazon Fire HD faraway from the sun for the time it is cooled.
- If you request an excessive amount of power: Take breaks in your video games or activities.
Install an app to control the temperature of your Amazon Fire HD
For more info on the source of the overheating of your Amazon Fire HD and to know its internal temperature, there are applications. These applications allow, among other things, to be able to established maximum temperature thresholds. Additionally, they show the Amazon Fire HD’s processor activity and the temperature of the battery. We highly recommend the Coolify application which is very simple to use. However, your Amazon Fire HD need to be rooted to use.